MasterScreen Body Powered by SentrySuite™
For over half a century the JAEGER® bodybox generations have contributed to the standard for excellence in bodyplethysmography. Today powered by the new SentrySuite platform the JAEGER MasterScreen Body is surpassing its predecessors.
FAST – full test procedures can be completed in less than 2 minutes
SMOOTH – workflow driven software with textual guidance and animated coaching
SAFE – easy demountable pneumotach complemented with the MicroGard® II filter
RELIABLE – validated for compliance with the rigorous ATS/ERS criteria
ACTIONABLE – quick diagnostics through automated classification and interpretation
MasterScreen Body configurations available:
- Classic comfort-sized body cabin
- XXL- sized two door cabin with increased leg room and easy access for wheelchairs
Advanced pulmonary function testing
All measurement programs are now powered and controlled by the new SentrySuite platform. With optimized ease-of-use, flexibility and quality control, the MasterScreen Body offers you the following testing capabilities:
- Enhanced Spirometry: Slow Vital Capacity, Forced Vital Capacity and Maximum Voluntary Ventilation.
- Absolute Static Lung Volumes: using the most accurate, whole body plethysmographic method (Thoracic Gas Volume) for FRCpleth, ERV, RV, TLC, VC, IC.
- Airway Resistance: minimal patient effort through quiet breathing and panting methods with real time display of curves and full editing capabilities for sReff, sRtot, sR0.5 and determination of Reff, Rtot, R0.5, etc
All-in-one cabin options:
- SB Diffusion with CO/He the Single Breath test, a “gold standard” with calculation of DLCO, VA, KCO, TLC, FRC, RV and trapped gas evaluation.
- MIP/MEP Maximum Inspiratory and Expiratory pressures for measuring respiratory muscle strength.
- P0.1 to easily measure tidal breathing respiratory drive.
- APS pro Provocation System for automated, software controlled, accurate and safe bronchial provocation testing.
"Open door" alternatives for airway testing on anxious patients:
- Rocc allows for easy and fast resistance testing with just one single occlusion.
- Impulse Oscillometry (IOS) outside the cabin complements spirometry with airway resistance analysis during tidal breathing.
Expansion modules to complete your all-round lung function station:
- Option MasterScreen PFT to add Static Lung Volumes based on FRC Helium rebreathing method, SB Diffusion Real-Time and SB Diffusion Intra-Breath (including Cardiac Output - only available outside the USA) testing capabilities.
pulmonary diagnostics, respiratory care departments, clinical labs, allergy labs, pediatrics, physiology, research, occupational medicine, pulmonary and neuromuscular diseases rehabilitation, etc.
Guidance and coaching
- Appealing helpful incentive screens during the measurement to assist operator and patient in achieving optimal results.
- High standard Quality Control based on ATS/ERS or other authors, during and after measurements, with color coded repeatability graph to optimize patient results.
- Comprehensive results review with clear, easy to read, logical screens, assisting technician and clinician with a variety of tools like Z-score, ATS/ERS classification bar, automated interpretation (Ellis, ITS 1984, Methodist Hospital, JAEGER 1994, IOS Interpretation) to improve clinical outcome.
The heart of the system, the JAEGER flow and volume transducer
The reliable, well proven, accurate JAEGER heated pneumotach has been selected as the measurement device of choice in hundreds of publications.
Thousands of PFT labs depend daily on its high performance. The heated pneumotach, which is easy to disassemble, complements with the validated MicroGard® II bacterial/ viral filter for a comprehensive hygiene concept.
Bodybox diagnostics made easy
With the introduction of the SentrySuite our scientific team again succeeded contributing to improved diagnostics and making bodyplethysmographic procedures fast, easy and effective. The all-in-one concept does not only apply to the MasterScreen Body cabin itself but also to the integrated test workflow and output of clinical information.
Bodybox diagnostics that before was considered tedious, complicated and lengthy is now accessible to a broad range of patients and operator levels.
The 3 dimensions of the all-in-one concept
- The all-in-one workflow setting, provides a fully integrated test procedure. Within one workflow test procedure, airway resistance, lung volumes, subdivisions and forced spirometry seamlessly can be performed. Assisted by SentrySuite’s automated guidance and coaching features any operator will be able to smoothly run through this workflow in less than 2 minutes
- The all-in-one cabin options complete the PFT testing routine with Single Breath diffusion, respiratory mechanics, muscle strength and bronchial provocation testing. An economic solution to your budget while establishing the most patient and operator friendly testing environment.
- The all-in-one results summary provides various presentations of key, pre/post parameters in one view. With the addition of the new Resistance/Volume loops, responses of the respiratory system to provocation testing are directly and clearly visible.