CFM – Olympic Brainz Monitor
The Olympic Brainz Monitor (OBM) is your trusted partner in the NICU. Simple, automated and secure, the OBM provides actionable neurological information during the early stages of newborn development. It’s as easy as plug in the unit, apply the electrodes and record. Through seamless monitoring and automated seizure detection, you will receive the encrypted data you need to help make clinical decisions.
Additional clinical monitoring uses
Confirmed or suspected seizure activity
Infants with intraventricular hemorrhage (IVH)
Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
Other conditions that may result in cerebral compromise
Touch-screen monitor that is quick and easy to use in the NICU and easily transportable.
System-based online help provides a step-by-step guide for both setup and patient prep, allowing you to start monitoring in minutes.
Real-time cerebral function monitoring featuring automatic detection software, including RecogniZe® seizure detection and Background Pattern Classification.
CFMsight™ provides enhanced signal display for easier trace interpretation.
The CFM Viewer software permits the encrypted review and analysis of recorded CFM data when viewed remotely.
Files are archived, restored, reviewed and shared using dedicated OBM Viewer software.
Olympic Brainz Monitor v3.1.5 New features
- RecogniZe – Alerts the user when a possible seizure has been detected
- BPc – Alerts the user to changes in the background pattern
- CFMsight – provides enhanced signal display for easier trace interpretation
- Windows® 10 – faster and more secure security features
- Large touch-screen monitor to enhance workflow
- Faster computer processing speed