PERKIN ELMER DELFIA EXPRESS
- PerkinElmer’s Delfia EXPRESS® immunoassay system is the most widely used platform for Down syndrome screening, now available also for pre-eclampsia screening.
- Delfia EXPRESS® (dissociation-enhanced lanthanide fluorescence immunoassay) is a time-resolved fluorescence (TRF) intensity technology.
- Assays are designed to detect the presence of a compound or biomolecule using lanthanide chelate labelled reagents, separating unbound reagent using wash steps
- Delfia EXPRESS has become the screening solution of choice for laboratories around the world and giving reliable, high quality results both for aneuploidy and pre-eclampsia risk assessment during pregnancy.
- Delfia EXPRESSis a fully automatic system for sensitive and reproducible quantitation of analytes commonly used in prenatal screening programs.
- The instrument is supported by the widest available range of prenatal analytes available on any platform.
- All kits employ the sensitive and robust Delfia EXPRESS® chemistry, based on time-resolved fluorescence. Every assay stage from sample dispensing to measurement is performed automatically.
- Analytical results are easy to manage and transfer to risk calculation software such as Life Cycle.