Tele ECG Solution
The Golden Hour is a window of opportunity that impacts a heart attack victim’s survival and quality of life following a heart attack
- As per recent data, around 60% of the hospitals in India are located in the urban areas and cater to only 30% of the population.
- In addition, around 31% of the population travels more than 30 kms to seek healthcare in rural India.
- And this is where GenWorks aim to bring a change through its revolutionary technology – Genworks Tele ECG Solution
- Patients receives quality treatment during the crucial golden hour
- Hub hospital doctors get an opportunity to look into adverse cases of patients in all geographies and provide their expert opinion and treatment
- Spoke center manages to co-ordinate with hub doctors and provide fast and immediate treatment
Simple 'n' Secure
The new way of archiving and sharing your Echocardiography examinations
Enabling doctors to easily share, collaborate and store exam data while saving time and money and it works automatically, so all you have to do is keep doing what you love.
If you are printing out images, storing them on the hard drive of an imaging device, or storing to an external thumb/hard drive, we can replace that tedious process with secure,redundant, cloud-based storage; including instant access anywhere, anytime.
5 year storage of your data
With GenWorks Cloud you can browse, search and share all the images and videos from any of your devices, whether they were taken yesterday or anytime between 5 years.
To save space on your devices, the original, full- resolution photos you take are uploaded to the cloud.
The easiest way to collaborate with colleagues
GenWorks cloud lets u collaborate, chat and discuss on interesting cases with your colleagues easily.
Organise files however you want. Get to them on any device you want.
Cloud backup and restore
All the things that matter.
Safe and Secure
Access and Remote Reading
Route to PACs