MasterScreen PFT Powered by SentrySuite™
MasterScreen PFT powered by SentrySuite™, is an effective combination of robust hardware technology and innovative software platform. A complete, stabile and durable system made to stand the heaviest workload in your PFT lab. The concept behind MasterScreen PFT with SentrySuite™ proves that accuracy, reliability and low cost of operation can go hand in hand. From Spirometry to Lung Volumes, from Diffusion Capacity to Lung Mechanics and Bronchial Provocation, MasterScreen PFT is the all-round station for your pulmonary function tests and efficient department workflow
Complete pulmonary function testing
All measurement programs are now powered by our new SentrySuite™ platform. Besides ease-of-use, flexibility and quality control, the MasterScreen PFT with SentrySuite™ offers you:
- Enhanced spirometry: Slow Vital Capacity, Forced Vital Capacity and Maximum Voluntary Ventilation.
- Static Lung Volumes: using the Helium rebreathing method for FRC, ERV, RV, TLC, VC, IC.
- SB Diffusion Realtime: with continuous, high speed gas analysis, volume and mouth pressure.
- SB Diffusion Intrabreath: a non-breath hold maneuver with continuous, high speed gas analysis, volume and mouth pressure.
- Cardiac Output during SB Diffusion Intrabreath using C2H2 gas (only available outside the USA).
- Impulse Oscillometry (IOS) complements spirometry with airway resistance analysis during tidal breathing, proven highly informative and differentiated in the early detection, follow up of pulmonary diseases and suitable for patients of all ages.
- APS pro Provocation System for automated, software controlled, accurate and safe bronchial provocation testing.
- Rocc allows for easy and fast resistance testing with just one single occlusion.
pulmonary diagnostics, respiratory care departments, clinical labs, allergy labs, pediatrics, physiology, research, occupational medicine, sports medicine, etc.
Guidance and coaching
- Appealing incentive screens, friendly, reassuring, helpful, with textual guidance and animated coaching during every test, to guide both operator and patient
- High standard Quality Control based on ATS/ERS or other authors, during and between measurements, with color coded repeatability graph to optimize patient results.
- Comprehensive results review with clear, easy to read, logical screens, assisting technician and clinician with a variety of tools like Z-score, ATS/ERS classification bar, automated interpretation (Ellis, ITS 1984, Methodist Hospital, JAEGER® 1994, IOS Interpretation) to improve clinical outcome.
- Import data from our Micro Medical, SpiroPro® and FlowScreen® screener spirometers to allow patient further testing, follow-up at home and a full patient picture.
The heart of the system, the JAEGER® flow and volume transducer
The reliable, well proven, accurate, JAEGER® heated pneumotach, used in hundreds of publications is by now a “classic”. Thousands of PFT labs depend daily on its high performance. The heated “PT” can be easily and quickly disassembled for cleaning or used with the practical MicroGard® bacterial filter.
The “Diffusion difference”
- The SB Diffusion Realtime test: standard breath-holding maneuver with all test gases sampled at the mouth, from the start to the end of the test. Discard and sample volumes can be modified to test even the smallest vital capacity subjects and any volume of dead space.
- The SB Diffusion Intrabreath test with optionally Pulmonary Blood flow (Q): when breath holding is not easy to obtain, with just a slow inhalation and exhalation, even the less cooperative subjects can be tested. With the optional software and C2H2 test gas, Cardiac Output* or Q can be measured with the same maneuver
A few of the advantages:
- Ultra Fast gas analyzer, for realtime measurement with airway pressure monitoring, during the complete maneuver, drives full quality control, and optimized test results, even with the less cooperative and most severely impaired patients.
- A unique training mode, now available for the single breath tests so that the patient, coached by the operator, can practice a test with room air and therefore get faster to qualitative results on the diffusion maneuver without waste of test gas.
- Between trials on-screen timer to take better advantage of testing and lab time.
- Animated and textual guidance during every test, to assist operator and patient.
- Classification graph according to ATS/ERS standards to assist in the diagnostic procedure.
Precision rebreathing technique - FRC Helium
- The parameters acquired by the Helium rebreathing method form the base of a correct physiological diagnosis. The key component in the measurement of static lung volumes is the determination of FRC.
The new SentrySuite™ platform adds value
The new SentrySuite™ is not just software, but is also a watchful eye. Your assistant, who searches and finds, observes and notifies, checks and guides you in your daily pulmonary function testing activities. SentrySuite™ is the system manager that guides users through a smooth, safe, efficient workflow for the testing, analysis and reporting phases, by providing a series of procedural, QA, and analysis tools built into the software and displayed using new screen layouts designed with logic and common-sense.
SentrySuite™ uses SQL Server® 2008 for the best possible data storage and safety, with optimal write and retrieval over networks, the latest computer hardware with Windows® 7 operating platform, and powerful algorithms to fully control the MasterScreen PFT, while adding to the unmatched features of this device the ease-of-use for the less skilled operator or the full configuration capabilities, test options and continuous quality control for all.