Point of care FeNO monitoring for your asthma patients. An accurately calibrated tool for informed decisions about preventative care.
A warning sign of increasing eosinophilic inflammation is a rising FeNO level. Tracking inflammation lets you intervene earlier before symptoms appear. Monitoring your patients' FeNO at each visit may assist you in confidently managing their asthma symptoms.
Test results in just 28 seconds.
Purchased tests never expire.
Fast 10-second test time for adult patients, 6-second test time for children under 12 years old.
Rechargeable battery for easy portability.
Rely on Fenom Pro's tried-and-tested technology for accurate test results, higher reproducibility, and lower expenses.
- 5 ppb or 10% maximum accuracy, so you never have to doubt the results.
- Better concordance should be promoted via in-office testing.
Take advantage of rapid outcomes and the fastest testing process.
- 10-second test for grownups, 6-second test for toddlers
- Easy to include into the present method you use
Inevitably enjoy how simple it is to use.
- Relatively simple and effortless clinical application
- Flexible grip, comfortable mouthpieces, and equipment